Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'm a rule follower....

One of the freedoms of blogging is that anything goes.  So what's my problem then?  I have all these topics that I want to write about, but I'm under this self imposed rule that I have to write about events as they occurred along my self created time line.  When I decided to commence upon my blogging journey I did so with the intention of encouraging myself to write more.  However, throughout the last two weeks I've consistently avoided writing because I didn't feel like finishing a blog I started, or I wanted to write about a random topic..but didn't want to disrupt the flow or theme of the blog.  Therefore, I've made the decision that I'm going to write what I want, when I want, in the order that I want, while still trying to stick somewhat to the theme of my travel adventures and my new life in DC.  I'm throwing my self-inflicted rules to the wind and will see where this adventure takes me!  ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment